What are the benefits of being an in-house lawyer? Well, here are some examples – send us your links and tips to email@example.com!
- You don’t have to follow this handy chart to find out when you can leave the office
- If you are in-house, you are much less likely to think up a great plan to accidentally sue yourself
- You are less likely to get messages like this voicemail from eons ago (left by one big firm associate for another during an obviously stressful deal)
- Feedback is not typically provided through the use of a machete
- You wont have to participate in highly annoying conference calls – wait a minute – you might have more 🙁
- You can avoid being relegated to nights in a Biglaw sleep pod while you are toiling away on yet another transaction