If you’re looking for the best new streaming shows to watch in 2024, you’ve come to the wrong place. Ok, ok, wow the hate mail we have been getting has been overwhelming and we must relent. If you haven’t seen Slow Horses with Gary Oldman and you aren’t pining for True Detective to return to its former glory, are you really serious about watching shows? And now for something completely different. You guessed it, back to our original programming.
As an in-house counsel, 2024 will bring many things to keep your mind occupied. And no, we’re not talking about politics. In fact, if you are to survive 2024 you may be best guided by focusing on the legal issues you will face this year and watching our recommended shows in your downtime. But what do we know, we are only a semi-sentient blog, so you must bear with us as you kindly have since 2005.
- Bowditch & Dewey has a short piece at JD Supra that provides some bite-sized morsels on the Corporate Transparency Act, AI, ESG, Automation and Digital Transformation and Digital Privacy.
- For those focused on litigation trends, Crowell’s 2024 Litigation Forecast may fit the bill, and provides quick links to drill down into subject matter areas in more detail.
- Bloomberg Law, a favorite for its breaking news coverage, also provides guidance on the veritable plethora of new State laws taking effect in 2024.
- Just heard about this thing called AI and want to know more? Follow Lena Kempe’s AI Blog for thoughtful articles with actionable recommendations from a lawyer with extensive in-house experience.
- Want to get a handle on the State of the US Legal Market in 2024? Thomson Reuters has issued its latest report and in addition to a summary, you can request your copy online.
- Want additional perspectives from an in-house counsel? Check out the predictions of an in-house counsel for Vendavo, which were shared on LinkedIn.
- Oh you want a new in-house job in 2024? Well you have to do the work as these GC, Deputy GC and Remote jobs are not going to fill themselves!
Have other resources that you have found valuable? Let us know and we will evaluate them. Bonus points if you also include a recommendation of a favorite streaming show!