Featuring keynotes from Gary Hood, EVP & General Counsel for The Duracell Company, Tony West, SVP, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary for Uber, and Wanji Walcott, SVP, General Counsel for PayPal Inc.
This program will allow you to exchange insights on opportunities to be an essential part of your business and its strategy. Topics include:
- Key cybersecurity issues for general counsel;
- Essential strategies for creating and managing internal teams;
- The impact of general counsel on corporate and company culture;
- Top considerations for in-house counsel when protecting intellectual property;
- The legal department’s role in preventing workplace harassment.
Learn more at www.bna.com/in-house-forum-west. Attendees may earn up to 6.0 CLE credits.* Like this? Click here to get our weekly email featuring in-house news, jobs and announcements *